Jo Parry, Jo Forbes, Krista Black, Murdo Macleod, Claire Martin, Fiona Mackenzie, Gillian Grant,
Gordon Faulkner [later]
Ely Mackenzie, Phil Humphries, Neil Page, Tracy Lazenby.
- The previous minutes were accepted.
- The committee:
- Fiona resigned as chairman-to let someone else see where they can take it.
- Jo Parry resigned as treasurer.
- Gordon was retained as secretary.
- Jo Forbes was eventually elected as chair
- Jo Parry retains the events arrangements
- Krista Black is new treasurer
- Fiona & Gordon are retained as coaches along with Claire Martin [qualified jog leader]
- The pasta bowl extravaganza could be rebooked for the 11th of February, depending on whether they will open up for us. Action: Fiona
- Balance in account £160
- Annual Membership agreed at £12
- Membership due in March. Jo Parry to arrange an email to alert people to Friday 14th March in Café Royal Bar, at 6.30.
- Summer run series to be arranged. Action: Murdo/Fiona/Gordon
- Donkey Brae bar-b-q as summer meeting. Action: Jo Parry.
- Murdo suggested Maggie’s Centre as charity if anyone looking for a charity to run for. Fiona finding out about the cheaper just giving site. Details to follow, Maggie’s Centre
- Jo Parry seeing if we can get a short run of medium female vests in time for ½ marathons.
- The Mull of Kintyre half marathon was noted to have been good with a ceilidh after. Details to be circulated to see if there was interest in club-outing/overnight stay. Date is Sunday 25th May. For more information, visit their website at www.mokrun.com
- Krista suggested updating Committee photos. Date to be arranged.
Thanks to all for attending.